Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 3, 2007 So Much For Spring

May 03, 2007
The family's woke up to a huge suprise. SNOW, SNOW and more SNOW. It snowed the rest of the day and by the time it stopped, there was about 5 to 6 inches of wet snow on the ground. Maggie thought it was great but Grandma had started to plant the garden already, Luckily no flowers out yet.
Maggie out having fun in the snow, watch out Grandpa, this big snowball is for you if you come around.
Domino is wonering where that nest went, I saw it yesterday but now its gone.
Skarky was just peeved off, thought he would not get his belly cold till next year

1 comment:

Jelea said...

I'm almost jealous! i love snow...even though we all want it to go away and get warm! But like I said, I'm almost jealous! Hope you're doing great!
Jelea